What Are Laboratory Labels?
Your employees need accurate information to carry out their duties efficiently. Make it easier for them with a wide range of labels and tapes from Nev's Ink. Our products are the ideal solution for keeping your facility organized and informed.
We carry a large inventory of lab labels to help you:
- Identify patients: Specimen results assist in diagnosing, detecting and treating disease. Proper marking is vital to getting accurate reports back to a physician.
- Manage materials: Tags communicate essential data, such as a substance's toxicity or expiration date. These instructions keep lab workers and recipients safe. Labels also convey storage and handling requirements, so staff can quickly determine particular refrigeration or disposal needs.
- Relay status and test requests: Markers help get a technician's attention. Specialists can instantly tell if a sample is a priority and see what kind of test it is.
Common Types of Lab Labels
Browse our extensive collection of laboratory labels, including:
- Biohazard tags: These fluorescent paper identifiers notify staff of potentially hazardous substances. We offer biohazard labels in permanent styles for affixing to sharps containers or with removable adhesive for temporary needs.
- Cryogenic markers: Maintain identification at extreme temperatures with our wide selection of cryogenic labels. These durable stickers are compatible with laser printing, delivering an affordable and customizable solution for substance labeling.
- Radioactive material tags: Get the permanent identification you need for recording isotopes, source strengths and quantities. Nev's Ink carries radioactive alerts in laboratory tape or labels and various materials, from paper to polyurethane.
- Warning labels: Alert others to the presence of potential dangers, such as antineoplastic medications and fire hazards, with attention-getting identification markers. We've designed our eye-catching warning labels to help you be more compliant with disclosure, storage and disposal regulations.
- Lab communication labels: Ease contact between departments and techs with our assortment of lab communication tags. These markers also help improve patient care and material handling.
- Color-coded stickers: Organize records, inventories, samples and more with a simple system. Our basic color-coded tags come in various sizes, roll or paper styles, and colors across the spectrum for versatility.
Nev's Ink also offers printables for popular systems, such as Dymo® and Zebra, and laboratory information systems like Meditech and Cerner Pathnet. If you don't see it online, contact us — we design custom laboratory labels for unique applications!
Order Laboratory Labels Online
Nev's Ink is your single solution for laboratory identification supplies, from in-stock tapes to custom lab labels. Our on-the-shelf products ship within 24 hours, and most custom orders go out within six days.
Discover why so many labs depend on Nev's Ink and our world-class customer service to cut their costs. Place your order online, or reach out to a sales rep for assistance with a custom design.